Monastic Retreat (Buddhist Monastics Only)
What does Intermediate mean?
Teacher: Bhante Gunaratana and Bhante Seelananda
This retreat will be offered only to the Buddhist monastic community. Spaces are limited; please register as soon as possible. This is not a silent retreat, although there will be several meditation periods. Reading list is listed below.
Suttas to Be Read Prior to Arriving:
1. Ānāpānasati Sutta (MN. # 118)
2. Mahāsatipaṭṭhāna Sutta (DN. #22)
3. Dhaatuvibhanga Sutta (MN. # 140)
4. Māgandiya Sutta (MN. #75)
5. Mahāsakuludāyi Sutta (MN. #77)
Monastics attending this retreat please note that the registration form is a standard form covering all range of precepts—8 to 227 or 311.